Kinsel Ford has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven Greeter. The Greeter assists the Sales department by greeting customers as they drive onto the lot Job duties include but not limited to:
- Answer initial questions from customers.
- Be the First and Last impression of the dealership
- Provide information to appropriate store personnel regarding client needs and expectations to help ensure the entire team is prepared to provide the highest level of service to the client
- Provide administrative support to the staff when necessary
- Maintain and stock client refreshments and waiting areas.
- communicate effectively with others
- You are the first contact for many customers so a professional appearance is a must!
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time outside
- This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client
- A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position.
- Valet or Hospitality experience a plus
- We offer--Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Paid Holidays--401(k) --Vehicle Purchase Discounts, 5 day work week. Some Saturday work required-- Hiring ASAP- Please apply in person to Billie Wilson at Kinsel Ford or use the website link below
**We offer our team members the following benefits and perks:
- performance bonus'
- Medical, dental, life and short-term disability are available
- Vacation Paid Time based on years of experience
- 5-day work week with the understanding that some Saturday work will be required.
NOTE: Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. EOE. All applications and communications will be held confidential until both parties agree on employment