Kinsel Ford is looking for an experienced Pre-Owned Finance Manager. The qualified candidate will have a proven track record of Dealership Management in finance which would include an extensive understanding of Financial Services and product offerings.
Kinsel Ford offers great benefits, a competitive pay plan! If you're hungry for greater success, need to control your income and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our winning F&I Team. Our ideal candidate must possess a strong understanding of the sales process and be dedicated to executing the sales process to ensure maximum results and guest satisfaction. As a Finance Manager, you can expect a culture of integrity, high-performance, and innovation.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers, providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure
- competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing deals accurately and securing approval.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
**We offer our team members the following benefits and perks:
- Aggressive Commission plan, including performance bonus'
- Medical, dental, life and short-term disability
- Vacation Paid Time based on years of experience
- 5-day work week; But the understanding the job needs to be done
- Minimum two years' proven experience as an auto dealership used vehicle Finance Manager.
- The capacity to achieve above average performance objectives by implementing and maintaining the standard practices and systems established by the dealer group
- Must be an articulate, motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Proficient with computers, Internet, Social Media, and Customer Relationship Management Applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven results
- High Energy
- Efficient Ethical Professional demeanor
Please submit a confidential resume and a good contact number for consideration to email@example.com.
NOTE: Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and a valid driver's license
with a clean driving record. EOE
All applications and communications will be held confidential until both parties agree on employment